Friday 27 May 2011

But I can't help...


Wise men say,
Only fools rush in...
But I can't help,
Falling in love with you.

These lines are typically meant to be about love...some great love of your life. Oddly they seem to hold true right now...even now...especially now. I'm free...I don't know how or when it happened but I'm happy I gave myself the time to get to know myself, my own strength, re-discover the beauty of being me and now I feel free. I feel free and hopeful and romantic and feel these lines speak to my soul. 

I can't help falling in love with you...with the thought of you...with the endless possibilities of who you might be. I can't help falling in love with life...with the beauty and positivity of it...with the million chances it gives you...with the way the skies smile upon you.

I love...I love...I LOVE...

:-)

6 comments:

  1. awww.... in love with yourself and in love with love :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. right then! I didn't quite get it but its another start. Type up a storm!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love to love...totally with u. But some wise person advised me to not fall in love with love but fall in love with the person! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you have no Idea....yet you seem to know it all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's great to be in love but it's a lot more awesome when you can find love in yourself.

    ReplyDelete