Thursday 1 March 2012

Extreme Paranoia

Work. Work...work.

I walk it, I sleep it, I wake up to it and dream it.
I wake up at odd hours only to realise that 'that conversation I was having with my boss' was a dream.
I check my work emails while watching a funny movie.
I think about next months deadline while skipping out of work on a Friday evening.

I'm going to blame the recession for this. You see before 'it' happened I loved winning and it was all easy. I won and I was happy and when I didn't win I thought about the next time I would win.

The problem now, is that all's changed. Now I hate to lose.

3 comments:

  1. oh oh! today we spoke about work only twice or thrice. unless you were thinking about it in your head! hmph! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...all the magic of your precese Nunie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. *thumbs up!* (and why am I being asked to prove that I am not a robot. Doesn't it know that I am not THAT intelligent? Do I need to prove that? :D)

    ReplyDelete